Having mastered this material, you can significantly improve the results of your game in the tournament format, sit-and-th.
Tournament format Sit-On made a real revolution in poker – now you can play dozens of tournaments every day in the comfort of your home at any time convenient for you!
If you can master this form of poker and to build a system to consistently win – it can be compared to printing money. We offer you the option strategy, which has demonstrated excellent results when applied in practice. All you need to do – is to carefully study it and start to stick during a game.
Everything is decided by the patience and hand selection
The main reason for your losses in the tournament Sit-On is what you play too many starting hands. Remember! Players Sit-On Tournaments – loose player . This is a lot of reasons, we shall not discuss them here. It is important to understand – if you play a lot of hands against loose players, you’ll catch “bad bids.
The correct decision in the tournament Sit-On will not play many hands and play only the hands of the Monster. You need to learn the style of play that could be called a “tight-aggressive squared”. “Tight-aggressive” style means EXTREMELY tight game in the choice of hands and extremely aggressive game in a situation where you have a good hand. Sit & th are good that when you hand a monster, someone from the opponents will always answer your call.
Winning Strategies SIT-AND-GO TOURNAMENTS
We have created this winning scheme as a guide, which you must strictly follow (copy and print, that it was always before my eyes). At each stage of the game there are exceptions, but generally it works fine. Just follow these instructions and you will regularly cashed DIRECTLY FROM THIS MOMENT .
There were 8 – 10 players: When you have a monster hand (AA KK QQ) put all-in and game super aggressive. Your goal is to narrow the field to one caller, and double. Other top starting hands play depending on your position, but also play them aggressively.
From other cards to enter the game can only be pocket pairs, suited connectors and suited Oh – and just “limp.” “Limp” with such cards is aimed at – of flopping a hidden nut hand (TRIPS Street or suit), which allow you to destroy your opponents. Do not play any other starting hands! Be disciplined and patient – “fish” will eat each other at this level.
There were 5 – 7 Players: Follow the previous strategy. Play only premium hands. As the blinds go on to play with suited connectors or small pocket pairs, unless you do not have a comfortable chip lead. Any action must be either an increase or reset the cards – never call!
Left 4 – 5 players: This is the last step before payment. Here, opponents start to play tighter, hoping to finish in the money. When you have a good position and you feel weak opponent, you can use your tight table image to steal the blinds (which are already big enough at this point). double the blind players with a short stack! If you are chip leader, do not let opponents see the flop cheaply . But Do not waste your chips in vain – be reasonable and come into play when you have position.
There were 3 players: Now that you’ve got the money, be aggressive ! Your goal – the first place, but not the second. Play aggressively and steal the blinds opponents when you’re in position. Do not be afraid to risk all your chips. If you play correctly, you must finish either third or the first and only occasionally on the second.
There are 2 players: Well, if you’re chip leader at the table. If so, double the blinds an opponent of each distribution (or forcing him to go all-in, if your opponent is very short stack). When a short stack you have – put all in with pocket pairs, any images and suited Ax. If the blinds are already so great that you have no time to wait, then go all in the same way with any connectors or any hand with an ace.
Play to win money
In tournaments, Sit On all thoughts should be directed to Earning Money. If you consider the game in the sit-and second as a BUSINESS , the costs and profits – only then this will make good.
In tournaments, sit-and second you need to be patient. In regular poker nice to be all-yin, leading to a 60% chance of 40% or 70% to 30%. In the sit-and-second tournament is not so, at least it’s not right for the initial stages of the tournament. The reason is that in such confrontations you will be too much to move – and that means loss of the tournament.
The key to success – to have an overwhelming advantage in all cases, when all your chips in the middle of the table. This can be achieved by playing a hands-on monsters. “Tight-aggressive squared” – that’s the correct name of the game.
First or third? But not the second!
In the sit-and second tournaments you have to finish the game the third or first, but not the second. At first glance, it sounds strange, but let’s face it.
When you get to the prizes in the top three – your primary goal is executed. You have already secured the third prize, and now your next goal – the first place . The difference between the third and second prize is insignificant, while the first prize is much greater than the second.
This means that when the table there were 3 players, you have to take the game into their own hands. Do not try to sit tight and wait until one of the contestants will fly (except when the table an absolute maniac). Instead, be aggressive and push the chips all-in when you have a good hand.
Playing this way, you’ll pick up the blinds, which allow you to VERY quickly increase your stack. If you plucked a strong arm and lose – this is normal. By applying this approach, you’ll end up a winner more often and win more money in the long term.
Do not bluff
While playing in Sit-On with small buy-in, do not use a bluff, yet there will be a few players (5 or less in 10 local tournaments). The explanation for this rule – a huge number of “fishey” that will respond to you until the end, to the river, with nothing on hand except for senior ace or small pairs.
Bluff – it’s a bad idea , because in these tournaments this method usually does not work. The principle of “no use bluffing” against bad players is distributed to all forms of poker ..
Calculate your hourly earnings
One of the biggest mistakes made by players sit-and-second tournament – this is the wrong choice of tournament-sized fee. In order to properly determine the appropriate level you Sit Ang th need to figure out in what tournaments have you out the maximum profit for one hour of play.
Let’s assume that you’re playing for an hour three tournaments Sit On. Suppose that you play in tournaments with entry fee of $ 5, and every second time get in the prizes, winning an average of $ 16. Now let’s say you play tournaments with buy-in $ 10 and cashed once in three, while receiving an average of $ 35 payoff. What is the level of the game you choose?
In the tournament for $ 5 it turns out that you spend $ 10 to win $ 16. Thus, you get $ 6 for the win Game 2 or $ 3 for one game, that gives you a $ 9 profit per hour. In the $ 10 tournaments you spend $ 30 to win $ 35, that is, get a $ 5 profit for 3 games, the equivalent of 1.67 dollars per game. Please note – the difference is very big! The above are estimates for games at low rates – at high rates, this difference is even greater.
Aim for more expensive tournaments
The principle of growth is as follows: Begin at the lowest levels, and worked his way up. Build the bankroll at $ 5 games – then go to $ 10 again increases their account and move to $ 20. And so on. Follow this principle, and soon you will start earning serious money.
If you beat at high levels
There is one more thing to remember. When you learn to win at low levels and go to higher – it can happen that you will be beaten there, and you lose almost all your money. But do not despair! DO NOT invest money and clings to the level! It only means that you are not yet ready to play at higher levels. The correct solution would be – to return to previous levels and re-earn your bankroll.
Is fundamentally wrong to try to stay at that level and make money in the hope of “beat” this level. This is an irresponsible gamble. Build the first bankroll … risk of MI, and if you lose, go back and back again, build a bankroll. Do not try to justify their large contributions to the account of the fact that during that give bonuses. Be sensible and responsible. As a result, your poker career will be more profitable and decent.